We've Been Where You Are
We don’t bring tick lists or reams of paper for you to fill out. Instead we start with a simple question. ‘What is it you want?’ And we go from there.
What Will It Involve?
We listen, ask questions, probe and support.
We make suggestions and challenge. Provide you with powerful new tools.
Help you to be strategic. Proactive. Communicate better. Delegate, lead, manage and grow.
We can even help you sell. Your services, or your business.
Typical Business Coaching Areas
- Being crystal clear about what you want from your business (and life)
- What is needed to grow your business (vision, strategy, objectives, goals)
- How to be more effective in sales and marketing
- How to recruit and retain the best staff to help grow your business
- How to get work/life balance, how to sleep better at night, reduce stress
- Financial planning (profit & loss, cash flow, management accounts, forecasts)
- Overcoming self limiting thoughts and ineffective behaviours
- How to become proactive, rather than reactive
- Planning for a sale, how to get the best value, the process
Research shows that coaching provides a return on investment of at least 7 to 1.
If you would like an informal no obligation chat to see how business coaching could help you, click the please contact me button below.