We can assess individual management styles, as well as the dominant style within a division or across the organisation. We can with with you to implement and review 360 degree feedback tools, build desired competency frameworks, define key learning outcomes and more.
- Leadership and management development requirements
- Programme process, timescales and deliverables
- Required commitment levels (who, what, when)
We will also have the beginning of a great relationship.
Our approach is designed to appeal to a wide range of learning styles and includes a mix of slides, notes, handouts, group exercises which appeal to differing personality types, reflection sheets, between session homework/exercises, videos, articles and various reading as required.
We utilise proven approaches to adult learning – catering for different levels of seniority and learning styles. Our approach is unique in that not only are trainers/coaches extremely experienced, learning is facilitated by;
- Presentation of ideas/topics, open discussion, group activities, utilising a highly facilitative coaching style to deepen learning.
- Well thought out, structured notes based on latest leadership/management thinking
- Utilising a highly facilitative approach to learning
- Underpinned by a deep psychological understanding of personal and team dynamics.
- Develop effective personal leadership styles
- Build, lead and manage high performance teams
- Sustain growth and continuously improve
- Embed cultures of innovation or joint enterprise
- Managing personal and organisational change
- Develop high levels of engagement to drive performance
- Enter new markets, sectors and regions
Some key words: leadership styles, management styles, emotional intelligence, learning styles, psychometric testing, MBTI, 16PF, ILM72, Belbin Team Roles, Transactional Analysis, ego states, Okay Corral, Drama Triangle, effective communication, assessment tools, self awareness, Johari’s Window, strategy, delegation, time management, prioritisation, having difficult conversations, passive / assertive / aggressive behaviours, recruitment, selection, high performance, accountability, responsibility, KPIs, measurement, performance reviews, vision, values, mission, objectives, organisational change, transition, TTM, motivation theories, GROW, coaching, mentoring, stages of change, levels of leadership, dark side of leadership, people v task, customer service, innovate, success, flow, positive psychology, engagement and much much more.
Embedding The Learning
- Implement an internal coaching programme
- Follow up workshops
- Follow up with external coaching
- Articles, videos, email support etc.
In addition, you will gain highly engaged managers. And if your managers are engaged, so will their teams be. Increased engagement is proven to improve revenue, profitability, customer service, staff retention, absences, health and safety, health, innovation, performance and much more.
How Much Will It Cost?
Please note that if you are a business with under £40m turnover and 250 employees we may be able to gain government funding towards your leadership and management development needs. See Business Growth Service.